Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012

 
Relay for Life.... My husband and I are the new Team Captains for our Relay for Life team! I am both excited by this task and also a little overwhelmed. We are jumping in mid stride and taking the place of our former Captain so its all happening so fast!

Our Relay is June 1 but I know we need to have at least one fund raising event before then. We normally have a bake sale the Friday before Mother's Day and it goes pretty well. Say a prayer for us as we get our act together.

Visit the link below and choose to help in any way.
Team Ribbons of Hope #101
http://www.relayforlife.org/index

We are still dealing with a broken oven so there are a few craft projects in the works. I will post pictures as soon as I can get my act together....Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment