Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012

Brokenness. Inside I weep for the passing of my step father. It has been one year since his death and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him in some way. He was a large influence on my life and I am a better person for his love and guidance. May you enjoy each day you dance at our Lord's feet my dear "Pooey"!
                                         Rest in Peace - Leslie Vern Anderson
Son - Brother - Husband - Father - Grandfather - Great Grandfather - Great Great Grandfather

Brokenness. As I mentioned in my previous post, my daughter was making pretzels. Well, once our poor overworked oven got a break - it won't come on again! She had planned to make a cake for a friends birthday tomorrow but we had to move to Plan B. We are both disappointed, but will call for a fix as soon as I can. By the way, the pretzels were awesome!

Brokenness. Our Father calls us to be broken before Him so that he may build and shape us in His image. Just as the clay is molded on the potter's wheel, He will mold us in His image - only if we let him. It's my prayer that I can be the person God wants me to be so I can touch someone else who may be broken and hurting. I have been broken, reshaped and healed so that I may show God's love to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment