Monday, September 7, 2009

Life with TEENS

Life with teens.......its amazing that any of us ever lived past it! Our youngest has been pushing limits and has just pushed too far. She is now feeling the effects of being pushed back and isn't liking it much. She had been warned and is now regretting her decision to be rebellious. I think she was more hurt that she made dad that mad and disappointed. That is a good thing but it really is a stinky way to spend Labor Day weekend! I was very proud of both of us - we didn't even raise our voices when we laid down the law. We had company and also had to deal with this.....oh well, cie la vie.

My hubby has been cleared to do pretty much whatever he wants as long as there aren't a bunch of people around. He went to the driving range at the golf course last week and did pretty well. The golf course gave him a free round of golf for his birthday so we are going tomorrow to chase the little white ball. His doctor is very happy with his decision to start swimming and golfing again. He also said there will be no need for physical therapy at this point but he will also always have to deal with the occasional stress fracture due to his weak bones. That is just one of the things you deal with when you have multiple myeloma.

I passed my state insurance exams and am just waiting for sales school to start later in the month. So for right now, I am in limbo and just dealing with life. I do have my hands full even with the lull in the new career but am also excited to get it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment