Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009


Sitting here with the family watching corny Christmas specials and these memories are priceless. We have managed to bake something almost everyday this week, including our very first gingerbread house! I have made some fabulous memories with my daughters this year and my heart is big. We also got to go to the mall yesterday as a family to finish up our Christmas shopping. That was a major feat for my husband since this time last year it was a chore for him to even move from room to room with his broken back.

Every day that comes makes us realize how precious life is and we appreciate it more every day! I wish you and your family the best life has to offer and many blessing for the new year. May God bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment